Wednesday 10 May 2017

Sleep over writing



On Saturday my friends came over to my house for a sleep over. Their Mum's dropped them off at my house at about 4pm then we played on the Play Station. Deklyn had brought over his remote controls and some games to play.


We played outside. While we were playing Dad went to get pizza from Pizza Hut for dinner. We had pizza, chips and fizzy drink for a treat. After tea we went outside to play with the Nerf guns. We had some good shots at each other. 

Next we went to the playroom and put on Apple TV and listened to music. My little brother, Ben joined us. After that we got on the technology and watched a movie, The Muppets. Then we had a midnight feast we had lollies and fruit and biscuitsWhen it was time for bed we listened to some quiet music so we could get to sleep.

 I went to turn off the music so we could go to sleep but a  couple of minutes later we were all out in the lounge. Sam and Deklyn stayed on the couches and Harrison and I went to my bedroom and slept there for the night. We got a good sleep in the end. Sam and Deklyn said the were awake all night!! Not sure if I believe them though.

In the morning when we got up we played on the Play Station again. When Mum came out she made us breakfast. We got dressed and brushed our teeth. Mum went to the gym and Dad looked after us until Mum got home.When Mum got home we took Harrison and Deklyn home. We had heaps of fun together and I hope we can have another sleepover really soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment