Monday 29 May 2017

Holiday writing

 IMG_1647.JPG
On the first Friday of the term one holidays me and Sam, my brother got our own computers. When Dad's computer guy came with them he unpacked them and set them up with Dad, Sam and me.

Sam and I got one each. They are touch screen. They have a pen to use on the screen. We have a mouse and our own cases. We also are very lucky and have blue-tooth head phones. They can adjust to an iPad as well as a computer. Our computers are very helpful because they are good for writing and doing other stuff. Sam and I are learning how to use them properly. I am almost an expert at doing blogging and some other things on the computer.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jayden - I like your new computer. Very flash! Do you have somewhere you
    set them up at home and leave them there - like a desk? Or do you move them around the house? Love Aunty Sue.

    ReplyDelete