Sunday 11 March 2018

Triathlon- Home Learning

Triathlon- Home Learning

On Friday we had the school triathlon. I was in a team with Sam and Nate. Sam did the bike, Nate did the run and then I did the swim and finished off the race. My mum watched sam do the bike ride at the domain. I had to wait at the pool for a long time. Sam rode a good race.

Then Sam tagged Nate and Nate ran off to Springston school. Once Nate had tagged me I did three laps of the pool and ran around the field and went into the finish line.

This year my team came 2nd out of all of the year 5,6 Team’s. But it is all about having fun!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jayden,
    How do you do so many post it's like you are a robot. I like how you took the photo it looks cool. But maybe next time you could take it with Nate smiling. Keep up the good work!
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete