Monday 26 February 2018

Swimming Sports Home-learning





Today it was Swimming Sports. We went to the Southbridge Pool on the bus.
When we got there I got off the bus and went to sit down on the hard concrete seats inside the pool area.

The Sports started with the Year 8 girls then the boys. They did freestyle heats and finals for each year group.

I am in Year 5 and I swam in freestyle, backstroke and breaststroke championship races. Backstroke is my best event. I find breaststroke the hardest at the moment but I'm only just starting to learn it at my swimming lessons.

For my championship race in freestyle I came third. For my backstroke race I came first.
I am very proud of myself.

After all of the races we got to have a free swim but my friends and I did not want to, so instead we bought an ice block each and sat on the fake grass to eat them.

No comments:

Post a Comment