Thursday 9 November 2017

Pet Day 2017

Say Happy Birthday to Bella for last weekend.
IMG_1940.JPG
Bella is a Female Tabby cat. When Bella is looking at something interesting she stands up on her two back legs and looks like a meerkat.


When Bella gets her dinner or breakfast she likes licking the gravy. Bella loves to eat cat treats. For Bella’s breakfast we give her wet meat and for dinner we give her wet meat and Science Diet biscuits that are good for her teeth .I fill up her water whenever the water gets low.


Bella likes sleeping on my bed(even though she isn’t really allowed to).


We take Bella to the vet sometimes for a checkup and to have her flea and worm treatments.


It was Bella’s birthday on the 29/10/2017 and she turned two. We had a cake for her.


Bella is an outgoing cat and she loves catching birds with her sister. After she has caught the bird she will bring it inside so she can show us.


I love Bella and she loves me too. She follows me around everywhere and puts her arms around my neck and gives me cuddles.


Jayden

No comments:

Post a Comment