Thursday 9 November 2017

Cricket

Cricketunnamed (12).jpg

On Saturday I play cricket with Sam and other kids that are at my school. I am in Section 3 and that means that we don't use a hard ball (it is like a hard ball but it is a bit softer.) We have just started for the season. We practice on a Friday night.



In our first game of the season I got the first wicket. I bowled someone from the other team out. We played the Weedons Tuis. In that game I got player of the day!


Our second game was at Diamond Harbour. We went with Nathaniel’s Dad and Nathaniel. We played on a grass pitch. I like this ground because the boundaries are really small. I whacked a 4.

I like playing cricket. It is fun because I like getting lots of runs and bowling people out.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jayden,
    I like how you explained how you did in your cricket. Good work on your cricket and keep up the good work.
    http://sprmaxwo.blogspot.co.nz/
    By Max


    ReplyDelete