Sunday 16 July 2017

Movie night

Movie nightCapture.PNG
Last term my Dad asked me if I would like go to the movies with him. So on Friday in the holidays we went to see the movie Spider Man. We went to Hoyts in Westfield Mall. After we had bought the tickets we went to a shop that sold watches because Dad was looking at getting a new watch. Then we went back to the movie theatre and got something to eat for while we were watching the movie. I had a small coke and a small popcorn and Dad had an ice cream and a coke. We went into cinema 5. We sat in the seats at J14 and 15. The seats were right in the middle.

The Spiderman movie was interesting and fun. My favourite part was at the end when Spiderman's Mum swore because she didn't know he was Spiderman! The movie was 2 hours and 20 minutes long. Out of 10 I would give it a score of 10.

We came out of the movies and went to get KFC. We headed home. I got into bed at about 10.10pm. I had a lot of fun and it was awesome to watch the movie with Dad.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a super fun time out with your Dad Jayden!!

    ReplyDelete