Sunday 11 June 2017

Wacky hair day 2017

                                    
On Wednesday it was wacky hair day for Springston school. Jayden and I had wacky hair. I had a mo-hawk and Jayden my brother had his hair sticking up and it was like it on the back too. Mum put coloured hair spray in it. The colours were red and blue.


When we got to school we signed in and then we played until the bell went. Then we went to our classroom and some judges came to our classroom.we just sat here until they had had a look around.

We did writing in our class. I did my writing on my computer. It was about how fidget spinner’s work.

After that we had fitness. For fitness we played a game when you use a band and we had to hold it behind our backs and the others in your team have to try to get your tail and when someone from your team gets it it is their turn to be the tail.


After fitness our class went inside and we got out feed and read and then we went out to break.

It was a very fun day and to cool to see everyone's hair done crazy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jayden,
    I was excited when I read the title of this writing and the first paragraph because I thought I was going to read all about Wacky Hair Day but then I read on and it was just about the ordinary things you do at school. Maybe you could say a bit more about Wacky hair day like how some of your friends and teachers had their hair or the wacky hair you liked the most.
    Definitely a fun day at school!!
    Mum

    ReplyDelete