Tuesday 18 April 2017

My 21st blog post.

My 22nd blogging task.

This term I have done 22 blogging tasks.

I have learnt heaps of things this term.

I am getting better and better every time I do a blog.

I have used heaps of my time to do all of this work.
Sometimes I have to delete things when I help kids in our class even though they don't want it to be deleted.
They are always coming and asking for help.
I know all of the key codes.
I love blogging and am learning so much, I just need to work on my spelling.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jayden,

    You have really been impressing me with your motivation and hard work with your blogging. It is also great the way you help other kids at school. You are a real AKO KID.

    How yo you think that all this blogging is helping your writing?

    Whaea Allana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jayden, I love how blogging has been so motivating for you to write....so many different types of writing and so independently. I like that you are able to help your class mates too. Mum

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your art work Jayden, and enjoyed the movie we seen yesterday,this is a great page, most enjoyable :D

    ReplyDelete