Monday 17 April 2017

Easter writing


        20170416_095216_resized.jpg

                                       

Last night I could not get to sleep because the Easter Bunny was coming. We gave him some food to eat and some water.


During the night I heard quite a lot of noise and I thought it was the Easter Bunny so I hid under my covers until the morning. In the morning I woke up Sam and we got out of bed and went up to the kitchen to see if he had come.  He had left some Easter eggs for us. 

I got a big egg with some little chocolate buttons in it and some other things to share with my family. Easter Bunny left a note saying that he played with our cats and over the next few days he will be giving us some Easter hunts and at we might see his paws and some eggs but he has not left an Easter hunt yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment