Thursday 28 September 2017

Swimming (Home learning)

Swimming (Home learning)


On a Friday at 4.30pm I have a swimming lesson. I am in aqua five and I heard that I am going up to aqua six next term. We are also switching days next term to a Tuesday.


I did swimming last year and then I stopped and at the end of last year. Mum signed us back up and we were on the waiting list until the end of term two. I started in term three.


In my lessons I do freestyle, backstroke, survival backstroke and breaststroke. At the end of this term I will be doing water safety.


I like backstroke because you are on you back and it is easier to breathe. The only thing that I do not like about backstroke is that I get water up my nose.


I like to do swimming. It is fun to learn to swim.





#There will be some photos to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment