Sunday 13 August 2017

Dear Diary

Dear Diary


My name is Max and I am 18 years old. This is the first time I have ever written in a diary and now have I got a crazy story to tell you!


Last night the worst thing happened to me. I went on a school trip and they left me there and my class was the last group to go there for the day.


So I went to sleep and then I woke up and the dinosaurs were alive. Even weirder, all of the bones in the museum had got together by themselves and they started to attack me. I was so scared. Lucky there were still lights on but then the power went out. I did not know what to do.


Strangely, I had five tins of cat food in my pocket.This was because mum had asked me to pick them up from the supermarket. Our cat was secretly ‘The Greedy Cat’.


I feed the bones the cat food and they started to fall asleep so that meant that I could live and I was so happy!


I had to wait until the morning before anyone rescued me. That was the worst night of my entire life. In the morning I told the people who worked at the museum what had happened. I do not recommend to go to the museum with your class.


Next time I will tell you about when my class went to the Zoo. I hope it does not go wrong again for me.


Your best friend,


Max

No comments:

Post a Comment